Thursday, July 4, 2013

Siena Stole My Heart.

I just walked around in awe and I think you will understand why. 









We spent 2 hours just sitting (something we haven't done since we arrived) and marveling at the central square where just one day before 50,000 people packed around to watch the famous horse races; a tradition from the begining of the city's development.




This Mid Evil city was the most beautiful place I have ever been to. I just walked around in awe listening to the city's unique history and traditions, traditions that are still practiced today after thousands of years. I felt like I had been transported back in time and never wanted to leave. 

All of the alley way streets shining in their clay and brick glory are what I always pictured Italy to be. Florence is beautiful but I don't think anything will compare to how much I loved this place. 

Ciao. 


No comments:

Post a Comment