Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Gnocchi A.K.A Fancy Potatoes.

Bongiorno!










It's a good thing we spend 80% of our time walking because the food in this place is DELICIOUS! 

API, the study abroad program, has been giving us all kinds of tours, meals, and advice to make our transition into living in a foreign city a little bit easier. One way was to go to a really cute building full of hilarious italian chefs who taught us how to make Gnocchi and a few other dishes I wish I knew how to pronounce. It was a blast and it tasted as good as it looked! 

I am so thankful I have been surrounded by such nice people who are so willing to help make sure our time here is as enjoyable as possible. I am already starting to find my way around the city and I think it's starting to sink in that I actually live here now. How cool is that? 

No comments:

Post a Comment