Monday, October 15, 2012

It's Just the Beginning.








I spent my weekend in Portland, an area like most that only increases with beauty as the leaves begin to change, fall, and welcome sweaters and scarves.

It's always nice to step away from the chaos that seems to come with being at school and spend time with people that you wish you could see more often, especially someone who I love as much as this girl here.

With a weekend away, I am now ready to start this week fully prepared for the chaos ahead and enjoying this beautiful season. I am thankful it's only the beginning but sad knowing the end will come quicker than I want it to.

Thankfully this means there is only 16 more days until I feel it is socially acceptable to begin playing Christmas music :)

-KatieRose




No comments:

Post a Comment